Choose language | Alege limba: Română
Free printable Christmas gift tags – a simple but beautiful last minute touch you need to add to your Christmas presents this year
Don’t you feel like time tends to have a mind of its own as we are approaching the holidays? :)
One day you are thinking ‘Oh, there is plenty of time to really rock it this Christmas and make some new handmade ornaments, to try all those amazing recipes you’ve been saving on Pinterest to wow everybody, figure out what presents to give to loved ones and how to find the most unique ways to wrap them, choose a new accent color and maybe a theme for decorating your Christmas tree and your home, make a Christmas playlist to listen while enjoying some quality family time and a list of cheesy Christmas movies to watch throughout the holidays. And so on. And so on.But then you realize Christmas is just a few days away and you haven’t done anything from the list above! And you start to panic because you realize you won’t probably find the time to make many of them. OK, maybe you may find the time to make some Christmas Rosemary Wreaths one or two days before Christmas or maybe improvise and use all the French paper stars that you’ve made last year to create some last minutes vignettes or garlands.
Free printable Christmas gift tags
So if you are like me, always late with everything, you might need these free printable Christmas gift tags for some last minute gift wrapping sessions! :)
I used some of my favorite Christmas-y messages and one of my favorite font, that I absolutely adore, called Madina Script to create these simple but beautiful Christmas gift tags that you can just download, print and use on all your Christmas presents this year.
There are 9 different messages, suitable for all your family and friends! :)
Merry and Bright | All I want for Christmas is you | North Pole | All hearts come home for Christmas | Merry Christmas | Joyeux Noël | Jingle bells | Happy Holidays | Baby, it’s cold outside
You can use simple brown or white wrapping paper, some red & white twine and maybe a rosemary sprig (or some other greenery) to go for a simple, natural look.
But this is in fact the part where you put your imagination to work and find creative and unique ways of using these lovely free printable Christmas gift tags. I also included a black’n white version, you can click below to download the two versions I made for you.
A Christmas gift for you! :)
(For personal use only, thanks)
– Don’t forget to pin for later –
How are your Christmas preparations going this year? Are you freaking out when thinking Christmas is just next week or you have things figured out by now? :)
Peace & love,
P.S. And speaking of Christmas, don’t forget to check some of my other posts, for more inspiration:
1. French Paper Stars (with 17 different downloadable designs), that you can turn into beautiful ornaments, banners, home decor for Christmas.
2. Christmas Rosemary Wreaths (with free mini downloadable banners)
3. Shabby Chic Scented Clay Hearts – that you can make in any shape and customize with your favorite essential oils
4. Homemade Whipped Body Butter – that can be the perfect gift for Christmas!
5. DIY 5 Minute decal transfer on a coffee cup – make it for you, for all those lazy mornings during the holidays or for friends who love coffee
6. Our handmade Christmas collection – we don’t ship internationally, but maybe you will find them inspiring and even make some on your own, because I already shared my secrets on how to paint and distress using two contrasting colors and candle wax on several ocassions.
P.P.S Can’t wait for Christmassss! :)
If you make some projects inspired by any of my posts, please use them for personal use only. And don’t forget, on Instagram you can hashtag them using #bydreamsfactory or tag me using @bydreamsfactory. Have fun! :)
INTERESTED IN DIY PROJECTS, HOME DECOR IDEAS, HOMEMADE RECIPES AND MANY MORE?
FOLLOW & SUBSCRIBE – IT’S ALL FREE! :)